1. I was one of the daters on that terrible Elimi-date show about six or seven years ago. I tried out as a joke and was flummoxed when they picked me. I quit in round 3 when I could no longer tolerate the drunken douche-nozzle they were trying to pawn off on us. Also, one of the girls I was "competing" against insinuated that I was dressed like a librarian. I resembled that remark.
2. It has been brought to my attention that not only do I stick my tongue out whenever I'm thinking really hard, but I also sing every time I go to the bathroom to pee.
3. I'm in month three of wearing Invisalign braces (couldn't see 'em, could ya?!). At least once a week I have a dream in which my treatment ends and I discover that my teeth shifted in the wrong direction.
4. In fourth grade, a fork got stuck on my lip while eating in the school cafeteria. The red light was on, which meant that all the children in the room were instructed to be silent while eating. I had to subtly flag the assistant principal over to my seat so he could assist me in prying a metal utensil off of my face while the entire grade watched in
5. Every time I accompany my boyfriend to Home Depot, I steal a paint sample in nearly every color even though I have no plans to paint anything.
6. I have fallen asleep during roughly 85% of the movies I've ever watched and 65% of the television programs that lasted more than an hour. I fell asleep while watching Stomp, a musical in which people bang on metal garbage can lids and mash broomsticks into the wooden floor. When it's past my bedtime, it's past my bedtime and my body responds accordingly.
7. I'm a scrapbooker. There, I said it.
Here are a few people I'd like to pass the torch to...
My Cup of Te
Touch my Ennui
A Brit Greek