{stories and snapshots from my new york city life.}

11.24.2011

Thankful.

I was born to parents who wanted and loved me. People who treated me with respect and taught me to accept nothing less. 
Who realized the value of an education and made sure I got a good one. 


I have been accepted by people who laugh at my jokes, hug me when I need it and smile when I enter the room. 


I don't struggle to move or breathe. My body is healthy and strong and free from pain. 

I live in a home that is warm and clean and safe. I share it with someone I love, admire and cherish.



I have a job that gives me pleasure, and constantly reminds me of just how lucky I have always been.


I have all that I need and it is more than enough.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

6 comments:

  1. written so well. happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. happy thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss ya in TX! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, sweet girl. I'm thankful for your presence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posts like this might be one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete