Before I get my Sat-urrrr-dayyyyy!!! on, I like to reflect on the things that made my week shine like a new penny.
* The way I set the table for Sunday dinner. I don't really see a reason why dining by candlelight should be reserved for special occasions.
* This week I got Invisalign braces to close some gaps in my teeth and silicone plugs injected in my tear ducts to cure my dry eye problem. I could totally keep up with the Kardashians with this much plastic in my face.
* My new leopard cardigan, mostly because it is the complete antithesis of what I usually buy. Rawr!!
* This jar full of owl cookies. Hootie-patooties. (Somewhere in Texas my brother just called me a loser.)
* My heart literally bursting into flames on Wednesday night watching dreamy Darren Criss singing acapella on Glee. I've never seen this kid before, but I think I lurrrrrrve him. Everyone should be attracted to him--women, men, dogs, cats--everyone. I haven't felt this way since I was a kid watching Sixteen Candles for the first time at a slumber party.