While I was away from this blog:
1) Blogger changed its entire format
2) Summer ended and fall rolled right in
3) I was given a really lovely bridal shower by my mother-in-law
(Can you believe what this poor sucker puts up with?
4) Had a rockin' bachelorette party with my favorite NYC gal pals
(My awesome granddad with my oldest girlfriends)
(Twirling 'round the dance hall with my husband-to-be)
6) Got married in my dad's backyard
8) And had an amazing honeymoon in Hawaii (and yes, we share sunglasses)
What I've learned about myself during this busy stretch is that I'm a terrible multi-tasker. My head was so filled with wedding stuff that it seemed sometimes there wasn't room for much else besides work. The whole process was so wonderful and fun and I'd live my wedding day over and over a few times if able, but overall, a wave of relief has washed over me now that the festivities have wrapped up. Now it's back to normal life with Vin...which I love!
Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of blogging much more often, because I really do miss writing. I will share more about the wedding once my professional pictures come in. Thanks for not unsubscribing during my extended absence!!